- Bids must be submitted before eleven o’clock on the closing date.
- Late received bids will not be accepted for consideration.
- All bids close at the department of roads and Transport on the date indicated on the bid document.
- The bid box is open for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is situated at the 1st floor, Head Office, 40 Paul Kruger street, Polokwane.
- Bids must be submitted in a separate sealed envelope, clearly marked with the address, bid number and the closing date.
- Posted bids should reach the office before the closing date and the envelope should be clearly marked with the bid number, closing date and addressed to the department of Roads and Transport, 40 Paul Kruger street, Polokwane for attention: The Bid Section.
- All bids must be submitted on the prescribed bidding forms – ( Not to be retyped)
- Valid original tax clearance certificate must be attached to all bids.
- All bids should be properly completed and signed by an authorized person.
- Bids are subject to the General conditions of contract (GCC) and if applicable, any other special conditions of contract (SCC)
- Successful bidder would be required to sign the service level agreement (SLA) and/or the standard contract form (SBD 7.2) with the department.
- Bid documents are obtainable at a fee from the Department of Roads and Transport, 40 Paul Kruger Street, Polokwane, 0700, Tel: 015 295 1130.
- Bid documents may also be obtained from the Provincial Treasury SCM Advice centres namey;
Tender Advice Centers
Tel: 015 962 1752
Tel: 015 812 0149
Tel: 015 291 8400
Tel: 013 265 1344
Tel: 014 717 5837
REGISTRATION INTO THE SUPPLIERS DATABASE FOR ENGINEERS
REGISTRATION INTO THE SUPPLIERS DATABASE
* Suppliers may register into the database at the following places:
Head Office Tel: 015 295 1126 / 30
Vhembe district Tel: 015 962 5081
Mopani district Tel 015 812 0109
Capricorn district Tel: 015 633 6691
Sekhukhune district Tel: 015 633 5051
Waterberg district Tel: 014 717 3448
* Application forms are obtainable free of charge.
Application forms must be submitted with the following attachments:
– Valid original tax clearance certificate
– Company profile.